1 - 4 Years
Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb
Job Role : Java Developer (spring & Spring Boot)
job Location : Hyderabad
experience : 1 + Years
joining Period : Immediate or Within 10-15 Days
ctc Offered : upto 6.50 Lac (duc)
strong Candidates Will have Solid Command On Spring & Spring Boot.
• Understand and Influence the Adoption of Evolving Microservices in the Global Application Platform
• Work in An Agile Environment to Develop Microservices for Our Payment/communication/ Master Data Areas
• Provide Directives and Documentation to other Software Engineers Looking to Integrate with Your Services
• Lead Peer Reviews of Design and Code
• Coordinate Release Management and Bug Triaging and Conduct Bug Fixing
• Perform Data Loads for Uat Readiness and During Uat as Requested By the Uat Plan
• Supports Resolution of Uat Identified Issues and Their Triage
• Analyze New Technologies and Design Prototypes for Continuing Improvements
• Develop Solutions Which Account for Scalability and Optimize Performance
• Construct Excellent Production-ready Code in An Agile Environment
• Outline and Enact Back End and Front End Components and Service
• Promote Top Programming Practices and Standards
• Work Closely with the Product Team to Build New Features and Infrastructure
• 2+ Years of Experience in J2ee Application Development.
• Very Strong Oo Skills.
• Very Strong in J2ee with Spring Framework Expertise with Spring Io, Spring Boot.
• Experience in Implementing Java Ee Design Patterns such as Mvc, Singleton, Session Facade, Dao, Dto, and Business
• Should have Strong Knowledge in Java Concepts
• Should have Hands-on Experience in Spring Framework & Spring Boot
• Should Possess Excellent Communication Skills
• Prior Experience in Designing Java Applications.
• Prior Experience in Tdd a Plus.
• Should have Worked in An Agile Development Project.
• Knowledge of Open Source Devops Tools is a Big Plus.
|Salary||5 Lac To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Sushil|